Thursday, February 25, 2016

NEW MUSIC FIX: ELLA MAI'S "TIME" EP!



So I've been listening to this Time EP by a new artist named Ella Mai for little over a week, and since I ain't no stingy chick I thought I'd share this gem with you Chicks & Dicks.

It all started when The Fader tweeted about new music from an artist they dubbed the New Queen of the Breakup Anthem, and then I was all like 'bet!'

Anyway, I've been listening to Time ever since!



A couple of facts about Ella Mai:

1. She's originally from London;

2. She moved to New York from age 12-17;

3. She was in a girl group called Arize and they were contestants on the British version of The X Factor;



4. She's signed to producer DJ Mustard's 10 Summers Records; and 

5. She's a Black girl that ROCKS!

Check out Ella Mai's Time EP below!




My favorite track on the EP is Don't Want You! When that beat drops...🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!!!!

I also like Switch Sider, She Don't featuring Ty Dollar $ign --he really could have sat this one out, and A Thousand Times

Keep in mind there are only 6 tracks on the EP...so you know it's LIT!


Photos: Ella Mai's Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment