Friday, July 24, 2015

WHAT'S BEEF?: GHOSTFACE KILLAH CHECKS ACTION BRONSON FOR TALKING RECKLESS ON SPORTSNATION



WHAT'S BEEF‬?






Beef is when Ghostface Killah puts DOWN the remote control and informs you: 'I want you to enjoy your summer...


Ghostface Killah, a founding member of the legendary rap group/crew the Wu Tang Clan, had to  check rapper Action Bronson earlier this week after Bronson went on ESPN's SportNation and tried to break fly/get cute.

...And that's your fat funky a__, n____! -Ghostface Killah

Check out Action Bronson's appearance on SportsNation where he got Ghostface ALL the way f__ked up and Ghost's reply after the break!

  
Action Bronson (AB): I think it's indifferent at this point. You know like people compare Coke and Pepsi. People compare everything no matter what, you're going to get a comparison to something, and I'm just glad it's one of the greats.

Max Kellerman: Ghost is my favorite. The first time I heard you, I was like yo, Ghost got some new stuff! Then I found out it was Action Bronson, but I'll tell you the truth, I bought the record right there.
AB: He's not rapping like this no more.

Marcellus WileyWHOA, is that a shot at the Ghost?!

AB: Naw, just being honest. He needs something. He needs something.





Ok, WHERE do I start?! HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Ghostface had Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes featuring Teddy Pendergrass Be For Real playing in the background the WHOLE time! ‪#‎MyMan‬
At the :46 second mark when Ghostface puts down his remote control!!! ‪#‎ActionDidntWantThemProblems



And of course Ghostface was dropping quotables after quotables in this video!

Favorite Ghostface Quotables

(1) I know your tour schedule bruh!
(2) I gave you a grace period…
(3) I let the devil live on this planet for the longest…
(4) I want you to enjoy your summer… cause you know a lot of people don’t make it through the summer. ←HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
(5) …And that’s your fat funky a__, n____
(6) I got the phone call, this n____ done deleted the tweets. *hand clap* So you playin’ with me righ…?! Don’t let –don’t let me, hang you from a f__king rope and gut you like a pig, n____ and let you out to dry. ‘Cause it can get done! *a series of hand claps*
Ghostface told Action Bronson he got shooters in ALL states, who will handle his light work… FOR… FREE! ‪#‎Scurred‬
How Ghostface just going to threaten Action Bronson’s WHOLE existence yet look so suave while doing it?! ‪#‎WuTangClanAintNothingToFvckWith

***Tip Of The Day***: The next time someone gets out of pocket with you and you want to let them know that they can AND will get touched, just say to that person: “I want you to enjoy your summer…” -Ghostface HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment