Friday, July 24, 2015

MEEK MILL SAYS DRAKE DOES NOT “WRITE HIS OWN RAPS!” + MEET DRAKE'S "GHOSTWRITER" QUENTIN MILLER & MORE!

*Read Meek’s tweets from the bottom up.*


Meek Mill is on his "I said what I said" (shouts to NeNe)!



And Meek said or rather tweeted, "Stop comparing [D]rake to me too…. He don’t write his own raps!" Meek continued "That’s why he ain’t tweet my album because we found out!"


Read MUCH more of Meek's tweets plus meet Drake's "ghostwriter" and MORE after the break!




To be fair, Nicki Minaj's former long-time boyfriend Sarafee is of Jamaican decent and heterosexual men twerk dancing is not an uncommon thing in their culture. 

As a matter of fact, right here in the good ole USA  --New Orleans specifically, you can find heterosexual men twerk dancing --shouts to DJ Jubilee!




I don’t put anything past anyone. So Drake may not write his raps #‎StillNeedReceiptsThough‬

Sidebar: Y'all know how Meek Mill gets when his industry friends –operative word, “industry”, don’t tweet in support of his album.

Wale had to learn the hard way too…

**Industry Rule #4080**: [Industry friends] are shady. 

***UPDATED***

So then Funkmaster Flex posted Quentin Miller’s alleged reference track for Drake’s 10 Bands


For reference: Drake’s 10 Bands...

   
#ThePlotThickens… 



When the Pinkprint tour stopped in Bristow, Va. this past Wednesday night (July 22), Meek told the crowd, “I want to give a special apology shout out to Nicki Minaj for my crazy a__ getting all crazy on Twitter.” 

Meek continued, "I heard n____s say they write Nicki Minaj’s sh_t. That’s very f__king not true. Make some noise for a young Queen…"


Meek then commented on the Drake situation by saying, 
"And don’t get it twisted, I was just upset as a fan that a n____ gave me a verse that he ain’t write. Shout out to Drake. Let him be great in all the motherf__king lanes he great in. But I’m gon’ STILL be the realest n____ in this b_tch! And if you got a hater in your comments…"  


*DEEP long sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment