Monday, August 25, 2014

2014 MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS (VMAs) WINNERS' LIST! + IGGY AZAELA GIVES ARIANA GRANDE THE 'STANK FACE'


The winners of this years VMAs were to be expected, although there were a couple of upsets.

Check the entire 2014 VMAs winners' list after the break!



Although, I'm STILL unconvinced of Iggy Azalea, I would be an absolute hater if I didn't admit that her "Fancy" single/video was the theme of the summer...for middle America.


So naturally I thought Iggy was a shoe-in for winner of "Best Pop Video", and judging from the stank face Iggy gave Ariana Grande when she thanked her during her acceptance speech, Iggy thought she had the Moonman in the bag too...




but, NOPE!

Watch!



Get More:




If Iggy was just an Australian-wannabe-down-south-rapper and appeared to have a humble  and cool personality, I likely wouldn't have much qualms about her.

But she appears entitled, elitist (for NO earthly reason) and just plain stank...wench get over yourself, fo'realz!




I know Fifth Harmony won the "Artist to Watch" Moonman, so obviously most people including myself are unfamiliar with them, but seriously...







No comments:

Post a Comment