Monday, June 16, 2014

I'S MARRIED NOW!: EVE MARRIES MAXIMILLION COOPER!

***UPDATED***


Gotta man that I think I'm gon' love forever, and forever we'll be together...

Rapper and occasional actress, Eve got married this past weekend (June 14)!

Eve Jeffers tied the knot to her boyfriend of roughly four years, British Gumball 3000 motor rally CEO and fashion designer, Maximillion Cooper.





The wedding ceremony took place at the Blue Marlin, Cala Jondal Beach in Ibiza, Spain. Eve wore a wedding gown by British designer Alice Temperley.





"I'm so happy to make Eve my wife," Cooper told E! News. 'The whole experience has been amazing and we are both so happy to have tied the knot."


Max pictured with his son from a previous marriage,  awaiting his car



Cooper decided to drive to his wedding. He arrived in a black and red patterned sports car. 

Dats stuntin'!


The newlyweds pictured with Max's daughter from a previous marriage


Congratulations to my Philly, Philly! Philly, Is Where I am From gurla, E-V-E!


Photos: Graffiti, Splash News and Tony Hawk's Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment