Wednesday, October 3, 2012

IT'S GONNA BE TROUBLE...TROUBLE!: NICKI MINAJ CURSES OUT MARIAH CAREY DURING AMERICAN IDOL AUDITIONS [VIDEO]



A couple of weeks ago after it had been announced that rapper Nicki Minaj would also be joining Fox's new cast of American Idol (AI) along with Mariah Carey and Keith Urban (Randy Jackson is the only original judge returning), rumors began swirling that Carey and Minaj were already not getting along.

Many chocked the rumor up as just that, a rumor, after both Carey and Minaj publicly made statements dispelling the rumor.

However, as many of us know, usually there's always some truth buried within a rumor. And this incident that took place yesterday between Mariah and Nicki during AI's North Carolina auditions proves that point.

"American Idol" auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina today, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, "I'm gonna knock you out" ... sources tell TMZ. In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious ... shouting, "I told them, I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f*ckin' highness over there." Sources say Nicki later threatened to "knock out" Mariah ... but that part wasn't captured on tape. 
It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge's table ... with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.
We're told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement about a contestant's performance. 
 According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down. Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up -- it appears this was no joke and it seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul."



Transcript

Nicki: Think I’m playin'. 
Think this sh*t is a f*ckin' joke. 
Think it’s a joke? think it’s a joke?
Think it’s a joke?
Say one more disrespectful thing to me if you say one more disrespectful thing to me –off with your head!
Off with your head!
Off with your head!
Mariah: Excuse me I am not being disrespectful…
Nicki: *inaudible* Don’t call me a (bleep). 
Don’t call me inadequate. 
You gonna get sent after that!
Don’t – you don’t know sh*t…
You’re inadequate!
You’re the insecure *inaudible* season, running down your resume every five minutes.
So, every time you take a shot at me, Imma take it back.
And if you got a f*ckin’ problem, handle it!
Nicki: I told them I'm not f*ckin' putting up with her f*ckin' highness no more!
Mariah: Ohhhhhh, whyyyy?
Nicki: Figure the shit out! 
Mariah: Whyyyy?
Nicki: Figure it out! Figure it out!
Mariah: Whyyyy, do I have a 3-year-old sitting around me?
Nicki: I’m not sitting here every f*ckin’ day to have you run down your resume everyday. No. Goodbye!
Mariah: Listen, I can’t see my kids because you decided *inaudible* to…
Nicki: Good! Well, then go see them now!
Mariah: Have a little baby fit and run all around the stage?
Nicki: Go see them now! 
You’re boring as f*ck! 
You're boring as f*ck!

Check out Mariah stans and Nicki Minaj's delusional stans tweet reactions, plus a funny pic after the break!


Mariah is better than me, I would have given that troll the BLUES! 

And Keith Urban sat there mute for the most part probably thinking 'I don't want either of these chicks to pull out my weave, so I'm staying out of it.' 


*click image to enlarge*



Mariah stans vs. Nicki stans









 These Nicki stans are quite delusional aren't they? 6 BET Awards...yeah ok!

To be fair, most of her fans were born in the mid-90s and have never heard of Biggie or Tupac and have no clue that Nicki's eclectic style for lack of a better word, is a rip-off of Lil Kim.

Just ask the utterly adorable Israeli girl that was born in 1995 and works at the Adidas store in Tyson Corner mall in VA. 

I had to give her a quick history lesson last week after she made these statements to me, "Nicki is so original...I've never heard of Biggie, Tupac or Lil Kim."



1 comment:

  1. Nicki Garbage equals weak sauce. Off with her head AI.

    ReplyDelete