Wednesday, September 5, 2012

FASHION FIX: ROXXY'S FASHION MUST HAVES FOR FALL/WINTER 2012


I GOT THE BLUES!

I GOT THE BLUES!





Hey Chicks and Dicks!

I’m back with my 2nd annual Roxxy’s fashion must haves for Fall/Winter 2012, and can I just say…I’m so excited, Jessie Spano-style!

This season encourages us to take a walk on the dark side with rich hearty colors, fabrics and textures that you can really sink your teeth in.

However, if you’re not about living that vamp life all season, no worries because there are more than enough bright spots that will have you thinking twice about chasing those blues away.

Lastly, my top 2 favorite trends of the season is the peplum and printed trousers. And when you combine the two (peplum top  and trousers), the results are a little bit a sass with and a whole LOTTA class!


WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THIS FASHIONSHIP?!

WE WEAR THE PANTS IN THIS FASHIONSHIP!




Check out more of my favorite trends from Fall/Winter 2012, after the break!



THE POWER OF THE P (EPLUM)!

THE POWER OF THE P(EPLUM)!




WHAT IS THIS...VELVET?

WHAT IS THAT...VELVET?




IT'S LIKE BUTTER BABY!

LIKE BUTTER BABY!




YOU A'INT ABOUT THIS VAMP LIFE!

THE VAMP LIFE!


2 comments:

  1. Diggin the blues, pattern pants, and nail polish colors....yummy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What IS this...Velvet?? LOVE IT - and I love the blues and peplum. also those DKNY patterned pants. YUM! Great Post!!

    ReplyDelete