Friday, September 7, 2012

POLITICAL FIX: OBAMA ACCEPTS THE NOMINATION AND CONFIRMS HE'S PRESIDENT! + PHOTOS OF THE FIRST FAMILY + GABBY GIFFORDS MOVES DNC WITH PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE



The Democratic National Convention (DNC) wrapped last night, but not before President Obama accepted the nomination for presidency and confirmed that he is indeed, "the President," while simultaneously borrowing from the Hair Club for Men highly recognized slogan (I'm not only a client, I'm the President.) and arguably throwing in a thinly veiled Biggie reference!

How can anyone front on Mr. President!

Check out the President's speech plus some pics of the first family and some of my favorite quotes the President's speech, after the break!





"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere to go." -President Obama quoting Abraham Lincoln
"Tonight, I'm so proud to introduce THE LOVE OF MY LIFE; the father of our 2 girls and the President of the United States, Barack Obama." -Michelle Obama



Malia, Sasha and Mrs. Obama


"Ours is a future filled with hope. If you share that hope with me, I ask you tonight for your vote." 


"No one who fights for this country should have to fight for a job."  
"I will never turn Medicare into a voucher."
"I need you to vote this November. Yes, our path is harder. But it leads to a better place."


Former U.S. Rep. Gabby Giffords left the DNC audience and millions of viewers at home, emotional, when she lead the pledge of allegiance last night.

Giffords survived a gunshot wound to the head last year, when she was shot by a deranged gunman in Arizona, which is the State Gifford formerly represented in Congress.

You most certainly cannot keep a good woman down!


No comments:

Post a Comment