Wednesday, September 5, 2012

POLITICAL FIX: THE FIRST LADY DELIVERS A MOVING SPEECH AT THE 2012 DNC [VIDEO + TRANSCRIPT] + CHECK OUT WHAT THE FIRST FAMILY WAS UP TO WHILE MRS. OBAMA WAS AWAY [PHOTO]

Me I'm supa fly, supa dupa fly!

The Democratic National Convention (DNC) kicked off yesterday (Sept. 4) in Charlotte, North Carolina to rave reviews, well at least from my twitter timeline (the josers get no burn).

If you were like me and missed Michelle Obama's heartfelt speech, check it out below!


If you are unable to view the video, you can head on over to the Washington Post's blog and read a transcript of the first lady's speech.

Check out what the first family was up to while mom was away at the DNC after the break!




That family that watches they're love one give a moving speech at the DNC together...stays together!

Sidebar: I don't mean to disturb the kumbaya moment going on in this post, but Malia looks like her mind is preoccupied...
*Malia ponders* I have nothing to where! I need to look fresh for this gogo at school on Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment