Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NEW MUSIC VIDEO FIX: ELLE VARNER'S "I DON'T CARE" + GAME'S "CELEBRATION" FEAT. CHRIS BROWN, TYGA, LIL WAYNE & WIZ KHALIFA


TheChickFix.com

Yesterday (Sept. 17), my new favorite artist, Elle Varner, premiered her latest video, I Don't Care, on 106 and Park.
TheChickFix.com

The lyrics of the song talk about being so madly in love with someone that you literally don't care about anything or anyone's opinions regarding your love for that special someone.

TheChickFix.com

How do you make me smile
Simply by telling the time
You got the zealous eyes, eyes, eyes
I could just stare all day 
Lay there and melt away
I'm such a helpless case, case, case
I've done away with my pride
They say I'm out of my mind
Can't even say it's a lie
Clearly
 I’m gone and I’m goin' 
Into the deep end 
Far over my head 
It’s so unfair
I’m gone and it’s showin’ 
All over my skin 
Everyone knows
Gone and it shows
But, I don’t care! 

Check out the I Don't Care video after the break, plus Game's new video Celebration featuring Chris Brown, Tyga, Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa.




I have a habit of “discovering” a song that I absolutely adore and playing it a million times for several hours, days, weeks —months even.
Back in the day when I use to braid hair for “pocket money,” I remember playing Mary J. Blige’s Missing You (Share My World album) for 10-14 hours straight while braiding this poor unsuspecting victim woman’s hair.
Her hair was ka-UTE when I finished though!
Anyway, I’m doing it again with Elle Varner’s I Don’t Care.


TheChickFix.com


Game recently released his first video, Celebration off his upcoming album Jesus Piece

The video features Chris Brown, Tyga, Lil Wayne and Wiz Khalifa with a cameo from my back in the day booski, Warren G --Regulate anyone! 

Jesus Piece will be Game's 5th and reportedly last album under Interscope Records. 

The rapper has stated in the past that he plans to sign with Lil Wayne's YMCMB after his contract obligations are fulfilled.


TheChickFix.com

I like the song and the video had a nice California-laid-back-it's a beautiful day-let's-throw-a-barbeque sort of vibe.

Was I the only one patiently waiting for the members of Bone Thugs and Harmony to make a cameo in the Celebration video for obvious reasons?

Didn't think so!


It figures that one of the few non-exoticals in the video would be on the receiving end of this...

TheChickFix.com


I hope you're not surprised.

Need I remind you, this is the same guy who pushed a girl off stage after she refused to expose her breast...BUT not before his weed carriers entourage groped her. 

Don't you just...love him *insert-MAJOR sarcasm*!

1 comment:

  1. Thx for the Elle Varner vid add!!!!!! YOU PUT ME ON, SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, i love her!!!

    ReplyDelete