Friday, September 7, 2012

MICHELLE OBAMA GIVES ELLE VARNER A SHOUT OUT!


Newcomer, Elle Varner got a MAJOR look the other day, when Michelle Obama shouted her out while chatting with E! News.

When the 1st lady was asked what kind of music the girls (the 1st daughters, Malia and Sasha) are currently listening to, Michelle replied, "Elle Varner. Malia (the 1st daughter) is all on top of her. So she played her new album for me and I picked out a few songs."

When word spread to Elle that the 1st lady shouted her out, she tweeted out,
"OH MY GOD!!," She followed that tweet up with, "[w]ait wait....did that really just happen!?!?! I literally prayed for this @MichelleObama thank you so much!! I'm so honored and speechless..." 
Awe, isn't she cute!

Check out the video of Michelle shouting Elle out, after the break!




I bought Elle's CD a couple of weeks ago and that's all I have been listening to musically.

Those of you who follow me on TwitterTumblr or have driven in a car with me in the past month, can attest to Imperfectly Perfect being my current addiction.

Anyway, if you haven't already, you can purchase Elle Varner's new album, Imperfectly Perfect here or here!

No comments:

Post a Comment