Wednesday, September 12, 2012

FASHION FIX: ROXXY'S FAVORITE PIXS FROM NEW YORK FASHION WEEK SPRING 2013 READY-TO-WEAR COLLECTION [ROUND 2]


Oscar de la Renta (Oscar)
*click ALL images for larger view*

As promised, I'm back for round 2 of my favorite pixs from New York Fashion Week (NYFW) Spring '13 ready-to-wear collections.

I literally want to shed tears of joy when I look through this post...*sings* nah nah nah nah, wait til I get my money rigght!

Naeem Khan (NK)...now I see why LuAnn of Real Housewives of New York was acting like a thirsty mooch.  In a previous episode, the Countess asked the designer if she could borrow some of his clothing to wear to some events...*wait for it* after all of 2 seconds of being introduced (by LuAnn's castmate Carole, the Princess) to the designer and his wife. I totally get it...now! In fact, I would have went real commoner with it and would have just asked Mr. Khan could I flat out have the clothes...what, you don't know!

J. Crew! You guys just don't understand how bangin' their Spring '13 line is, but you'll start to get the picture once you scroll down.

By booski aka my best friend forever...and ever and EVA (in my head),  Marc Jacobs (MJ)!

Check out more of my favorite pixs  from NYFW after the break!

*Photos adjusted to fit screen*



Osklen

NK

NK

NK

Oscar

Oscar

Jenny Packham (JP)

Sachin + Babi

JP

Rachel Roy

J. Crew

Marc by Marc Jacobs

J. Crew

Narciso Rodriguez

MJ

MJ

Sophia Theallet (ST)

MJ

ST

Dennis Basso (DB)

DB

Oscar AGAIN! Do you understand that Oscar had a total of 60 + looks and the majority of them were BOMB on some disrespectful type, I'm thinking about selling my car to get 1 or 2 pieces from his Spring '13 ready-to-wear collection. Sike...but so what if I was, haaa!

Now I wasn't a fan of the top portion of the 2 yellow looks, but those layered-tiered skirts and that ENTIRE (including the blue-weave embedded in her bun) magenta-aqua gloriousness *sigh*...Imma get there someday, WATCH!

Oscar

Oscar a'int playin' fair...at ALL!

The Row...love that vest!

Prabal Gurung for ICB

MJ



Disclaimer: If you don't see your favorite designer featured on The Chick Fix this week, chances are I wasn't feeling any of the looks from said designer. But...if you really want to take a look at your favorite designer's Spring '13 ready-to-wear collection from NYFW, shoot me an email, and I'll send them to you. #DoUntoOthers









Collection photo montages: TheChickFix.com (if you use my photos anywhere, including Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or your own blog...PLEASE CREDIT ME!  #PleaseAndThankYou)

Individual photos: ICB Prabal Gurung, Amo Frugler, Rachel Roy, J. Crew, Gianni Pucci, Amanda De Simone, Marcus Tondo, Alessandro Viero, Yannis Viamos, Fillppo Fior for GoRunway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment