Tuesday, September 11, 2012

FASHION FIX: ROXXY'S FAVORITE PIXS FROM NEW YORK FASHION WEEK SPRING 2013 READY-TO-WEAR COLLECTION

Alexandre Herchcovitch 
*click ALL images for larger view*

I'm back with my annual favorite pixs from New York Fashion Week (NYFW) Spring '13 ready-to-wear collections.

There's not much to really say...my favorite pixs speak for themselves!

Oh, I knew I was forgetting something! 

I've heard your cries about the length of my NYFW post in the past. I will admit the scrolling down to view each picture...from each line can be a bit tedious, but I've solved the issue!

Check out all the side-by-side action being served in this post! 

It's only taken me...*wait for it*...2 years, but I'm happy to say I'm finally getting the hang of my computer. Hey, don't side-eye me...it's a process! 

*Photos adjusted to fit screen*

Victoria Beckham

Michael Bastian

Check out more of my favorite pixs  from NYFW after the break!
Ostwald Helgason

Robert Geller

Christian Sirano

Dean Quinn

Thakoon

DKNY

DKNY

Victoria Beckham

Derek Lam

Lela Rose

Lela Rose

Catherine Malandrino

Diane von Frustenberg (DVF)


DVF


Michael Bastian (MB)

MB
MB's shoes were SO awesome but not all my favorite MB shoes were attached to my favorite MB looks from his collection, so I came up with a solution. Aren't these shoes (above and below) KA-UTE! Me want a pair for me-self!

MB
There were TONS of designers previewing their collections at NYFW as usual, and for every designer there is about 25-60 looks in each collection, and I have to go through ALL'EM to choose my favorite pixs

So in the interest of time (my time to be exact...this blog doesn't pay the bills!) and not wanting you Chicks and Dicks to overdose on NYFW pictures, check back each day this week for my favorite pixs from ALL the designers showings at NYFW.

Disclaimer: If you don't see your favorite designer featured on The Chick Fix this week, chances are I wasn't feeling any of the looks from said designer. But...if you really want to take a look at your favorite designer's Spring '13 ready-to-wear collection from NYFW, shoot me an email, and I'll send them to you. #DoUntoOthers




Collection photo montages: TheChickFix.com (if you use my photos anywhere, including Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or your own blog...PLEASE CREDIT ME!  #PleaseAndThankYou)

Individual photos: Alessandro Garofalo, Amanda De Simone, Marcus Tondo, Alessandro Viero, Yannis Viamos, Fillppo Fior for GoRunway.com


No comments:

Post a Comment