Wednesday, September 5, 2012

FASHION FIX: NAIL ART RIPPED STRAIGHT FROM THE RUNWAY



Late last night while surfacing the web to add more content to my post, I stumbled upon a pot of gold... the site Nail Gurl!

Ummm...you saw the picture above, needless to say I was giddy than a motherphucker when I finally made it to the Nail Gurl site --naturally, after I wiped the drool from my Mac book. 

After viewing the GLORIOUS runway-inspired nail art, I moseyed on over to the "about us" tab (I'm nosey like that, deal!) and was inspired reading Tee's (the creator and owner of the site) bio. Yeah, so it's safe to say I found my new addiction!

You can follow Nail Gurl on twitter and on tumblr to check out her latest nail art creations, ripped straight from the runway.

Check out more of my favorite Nail Gurl's creations after the break!













To check out MORE of Nail Gurl's creations, visit her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment