Friday, April 20, 2012

RANDOM FLICKS: NICKI, GABBY, MELANIE, BOBBY D. & MORE!

Nicki Minaj was spotted out in London today (4/20) rocking a 'notice me' neon psychedelic 'fit, equipped with a prop icy and oversized wooden bracelets promoting her sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. Dare I say it...me likes the entire get-up, purple silver-ish wig and all. *dodges tomatoes and exits the stage*
Songbird Melanie Fiona was snapped at the Apple Store in NYC a few days ago (4/18), performing hits from her latest album, MF Life, in stores now!

Robert DeNiro was spotted arriving at CBS: This Morning Show today in NYC to promote his upcoming Tribeca Film Festival.

Precious' star Gabourey Sidibe was snapped yesterday (4/19) exiting the infamous Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood after hanging out with friends.


Sex in the City star Kim Cattrall was spotted out in New York Tribeca neighborhood yesterday. Hey Samantha, girl!

My favorite "mean girl," Shannen Doherty was snapped yesterday (4/19) helping former 90210 co-star, Jennie Garth celebrate her 40th birthday in West Hollywood. Shannen was recently a guest on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live with host Andy Cohen, and she talked about how she and Jennie couldn't stand each other during their stint on 90210, but have since have become friends. I guess time and maturity heals almost all wounds.





Oh Gabby! Ok, I'm just going to say what everyone else is thinking --I really wish JHud would holla at her on some Weight Watchers tip. There I said it! Say hello to the bad guy!








I know I'm not the only one side-eyeing this dude every chance I get. He just makes it so easy.


                             


Ka-UTE!




Photos: Bauer Griffin, PacificCoastNews.com, Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment