Friday, April 20, 2012

420: WHEN SMOKIN' THAT STICKY ICKY AT WORK GOES HORRIBLY WRONG! [VIDEO]


Today is April 20, 2012, better known as "420" by marijuana enthusiast and the general public alike.

Legend has it that a group of teenage boys from California called the "Waldos" coined the phrase "420" in the 70s when they devised a plan to meet up after school at 4:20 p.m. to go steal marijuana from an unguarded plot of marijuana plants.

Some members of the Waldos later had various affiliations with the legendary stoner rock band, the Grateful Dead and the rest is history!

 Enough with the history lesson, in honor of 420 day check out this hilarious movie scene after the break, re-titled "When Smokin' That Sticky Icky At Work Goes Horribly Wrong!"
Don't move, or I'll blow you're got-damn head smooth off! 
Say another word and this shit is over...I ain't playin' n***a! 
I'm tie your ole monkey ass up *slips and falls and hilarity ensues*! 
Punk a$$ try to rob me... N***a, I'm PINKY! Shid that n***a had me scared, but I held my own, f**k that!

No comments:

Post a Comment