Friday, February 10, 2012

RANDOM FLICKS: KELIS, HALLE, LEBRON & CIARA

Kelis was snapped out in LA last night leaving a pre-Grammy party at Avalon! The Random: A little birdie told me KeKe loves her some wangs from Mangos in Miami...um hello, my name is Roxxy and I'm a Mango-wangs eating addict! I LIVE and BREATHE for DEM wangs from Mango...I knew I like Kelis!

Halle Berry was snapped making her way through those LA skreetz yesterday. Sidebar: Based off the current information that has been distributed through the media regarding Halle and Gabe's custody issues, I'm so not feeling Halle's decision to move to France with Nahla. Racist or not, Gabe is Nahla's dad...and little girls need to grow up with their dads. It appears that Olivier and Nahla have a great relationship, but he shouldn't be afforded more of an opportunity to bond with Nahla then her actual father! #ItsNotRightButItsOk
Lebron is  in my city...DC...act like you know --to play the Washington Bullets (Even though the Bullets weren't the most winningest team in the NBA at least the name was gangsta...now...we got... NOTHIN'!) Wizards tonight (Feb. 10). Bron-Bron was snapped leaving dinner last night at Cafe Milano in Georgetown headed to Shadowroom to party! 
Ciara was snapped arriving at a salon in LA --to get her hair did most likely for all the Grammy festivities taken place this weekend in LA, with her two little adorable (well actually one adorable dog...the brown one is sooooo precious...the other one, NOT so much --he/she scares me!) dogs in tow.

Check out more pics after the break!







You know you miss this Nas! Get back together already y'all...we miss seeing you guys together!

Photos: PacificCoastNews.com and FameFlynet Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment