Monday, February 27, 2012

OSCARS 2012 RED CARPET - THE REDS!


REDS!
What can I say that hasn't already been said about my darling Emma Stone in this Giambattista Valli dress...on yeah...Wooooorrrrrrkkkk Yamp!!!
The other Michelle Williams (who am I kidding, there is really only one that is relevant right now!), rocked this exquisite tiered Louis Vuitton gown. Pixie cut + that face + that red lip + dress + pink clutch (which was a nice contrast color...no matchy matchy foolishness allowed)  = PERFECTION!

New mom, Natalie Portman rocked this vintage Christian Dior Haute Couture gown from the fashion houses 1954 collection. I REALLY like this dress, but I think Natalie's hair, make-up and accessories, if different could have ELEVATED the heck out of her look!


You may remember her as Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman  or the pretty young thang in James Bond's Live and Let Die (Sidebar: Why did my siblings and I watch that movie like everyday for two weeks in '88 when we visited Nigeria! #TheRandom!),  Jane Seymour, donned a Vegas showgirl-type 'fit...yeah I really don't care either...NEXT!


Photos: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment