Monday, February 27, 2012

OSCARS 2012 RED CARPET -A POP OF COLOR!


A POP OF COLOR!
70% of me really likes Viola Davis' Vera Wang gown, the other 30% thinks the dress was doing a tad too much. 
Yaaasss! Glenn Close betta work in this Zac Posen gown! 
The Artist's  Missi Pyle (you may remember her as the chick that Queen Latifah knocked DE phuck out in Bringing Down the House) wore the winning Red Carpet Green Dress competition gown created by Valentina Delfino. Nicceee! 
The Views' Sherri Shepherd wore the wrong undergarment and dress on the red carpet.  I like the color and even the style of the dress, but it not for Sherri. That dress is for someone with a little more height and about 25 years older. 


Virginia Madsen choice in style and color of her gown deserves an A! And her choice in accessories (especially the color...love, LOVE, love the contrast) bumps her up to an A+! She gets a C for hair.
Extra host Maria Menounos is still winning on the red carpet in this Maria Lucia gown! I like the dress and the exposed sides add an extra umph!

Maya Rudolph donned a custom Johanna Johnson gown...she looks nice!
The Artist's  Berenice Bejo rocked a gorgeous Elie Saab gown! I featured a similar Elie Saab gown on this blog earlier last month, from the designers Paris Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2012 line.
Singer Esperanza Spalding looked ka-ute in a bohemian chic sort of way! Peep the golden girl hatin' from the sidelines in the background...don't do it grandma-ma!
Penelope Cruz donned a matronly looking Armani Privé gown...not her best look.
Entertainment Tonight host Nancy O'dell wore a Chagoury Couture gown...me no like!

Photos: Getty Images/ Essence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment