Monday, February 27, 2012

OSCARS 2012 RED CARPET -THE NUDES!


NUDES!

Cameron Diaz rocked a body fitting Gucci nude dress with soft wave ruffles and gold accents at the train of her gown...me LOVES! I also like how she went back to her There's Something About Mary haircut, it suits you Cam as Nigerians would say..."well, well!"

Louise Roe (I know, who? She's reportedly a television presenter, stylist and journalist), rocked a very unexpected but chic nonetheless nude pink Black Halo "gown." I'm not sure I would classify her attire as a gown.
Bridesmaids star Wendi McLendon-Covey wore a princessy pink nude tulle dress with gold and beaded accents...HATED IT! This is a dress I expect to see on someone 12-24 years old. 


Bridesmaids star Melissa McCarthy donned a Marina Rinaldi gown...NOPE! The color and fabric is fiercer than FIERCE, but the style and fit (desperate need of a tailor). The dress really highlights how short 'Lissa is as well as makes her look heavier than she is.
I wish Kristen Wiig would read at least one of my many memos to her and stop wearing nude-colored gowns. It washes you out boo boo! Other than that, you look cute in your J. Mendel gown!


Photos: Getty Images

1 comment:

  1. Look Roxanne, you can't have a post Called "Nudes" and not give Nudity.....Help a Brother Out!!!!

    ReplyDelete