Sunday, February 19, 2012

NEW MUSIC VIDEO FIX: WALE'S "SLIGHT WORK" FEAT. BIG SEAN -DIRECTED BY CHRIS BROWN



TheChickFix.com

Rapper Wale recently released his 3rd single, Slight Work --that if you consider That Way his first single, off his successful sophomore album, Ambition

The single (and video) also feature rapper Big Sean and it was directed by recent Grammy winner of Best R&B Album, Chris Brown!

Check out the video after the break!


Things I like about the video: 
  • Love the CoCo Beware shout out…brings back memories of watching wrestling on Saturday morning with my brother and sisters!
  • Cameos from J. Cole, Chris Brown and Big Sean (Sidebar: "Blucka, blocka, blocka b!tch get hit with my Ciroc vodka choppa, (go) takin’ body shots, blocka, blocka, blocka" Yaaasssss!!!)…I really like the camaraderie I see going on with the new young gunnas in hip hop! #Props 

Dislike: I see that Wale still has yet to learn from his Pretty Girl mistake with regards to his selection in video vixens --or was it Chris Breezy fault since last time you claimed it was the director who chose the girls featured in your video.

No comments:

Post a Comment