Friday, February 3, 2012

NEW MUSIC VIDEO FIX: MADONNA'S "GIVE ME ALL YOUR LUVIN' FEAT. M.I.A. & NICKI MINAJ

Photo: TheChickFix.com

Mega superstar Madonna, recently released her highly anticipated new music video for her new single, Give Me All Your Luvin' featuring M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj.

Photo: TheChickFix.com

Check out the video after the break!




Hmmm...where do I begin.


The video was just ok for me. I mean if someone tells me that thee Madonna is premiering a new music video, I'm going to have super high expectations because...let's face it...it's thee Madonna.


Now if someone tells me that thee Madonna is premiering a new music video featuring M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj then my previous expectations are multiplied by 1000.


So, there in lies the issue...I expected too much and the video gave me too little.


Madonna looks wonderful and at least 20 years younger than her actual age in the vid, but those stiff geriatric-like moves and arthritis-ridden knees don't lie.


Sorry Madge, you know my love for you knows no leaps nor bounds but your dancing in this video...ain't it! 


Sidebar: Everyone raise your hand who thought it was an interesting to say the least choice for Madonna to recruit M.I.A and Nicki.


Oh, so y'all just going to make me look like the bad guy, huh?


Let's put it this way, one (it should be noted, I absolutely adore her) thinks Lady Gaga music is nothing more than glorified Ibiza music, e.g. Euro-trash dance music and the other one tried unsuccessfully to bite Gaga's girl, you strange than a motherphucker style.


What? I'm just saying what everyone else is thinking! #Don'tShootTheMessenger

No comments:

Post a Comment