Wednesday, February 15, 2012

NEW MUSIC FIX: LIL KIM'S "IF YOU LOVE ME"



Lil Kim released a new tracked titled If You Love Me yesterday just in time for Valentine's Day.

Take a listen to the track plus read my thoughts on the song after the break!






NOPE!

Let me start off by saying I'm a huge fan of Kim.

Not a stan, but a F-A-N! 

Moreover, it's no secret how I feel about rapper Nicki Minaj.

With that said, Kimmy, this record AIN'T IT! 

Now, I know many may say, 'Roxxy it's not even that serious. This is just a feeler Kim's throwing out to show her fans her appreciation for their continued support.'

The problem is, the fans I am are not FEELING this, and to be brutally honest Kim doesn't have the leeway to be recording garbage ass record such as If You Love Me.

Kim needs to hit the fans and the josers (jealous ones STILL envy aka haters)  in the head with consistent hardcore gems, point. blank. PERIOD!

Mainstream female hip hop is in a state of emergency and damn near non-existent, but for Nicki. And truth be told, Nicki's music is not hip hop in the purest sense of the word.

Believe me when I say this comes from the most sincerest place of love Kim.

STOP fucking around Kim and show us and the josers why Biggie gave you the title of QUEEN.fucking.BITCH!

Sidebar: I'm not even going to touch on that picture of Kim on the cover of the If Love You Love Me single. All I will say is, we got work to do Kimmy, but I know you are more than equipped for the job!


Now lets get to work boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment