Friday, February 10, 2012

INTRODUCING...BABY BLUE IVY CARTER! [PHOTOS]

Preciousness! In the top picture Baby Blue Ivy looks like a life size doll!

Well hi there gorgeous!


The proud parents of one Blue Ivy Carter, Beyonce and Jay-Z released the first images of their utterly precious baby girl tonight via...*wait for it*...Baby Blue's own personal tumblr page, by way of Daddy Jay's website, Life + Times!


Haaa!


If this baby isn't the splitting image of Beyonce's younger sister Solange's son Daniel, then I don't know what is. 


Celestine aka Mama Tina and the Beyince family, have THEE strongest genes eva....eva, eva eva, eva, EVA!


Check out more pics of Baby Blue, Daddy Jay plus a special note from the proud parents, after the break!




Baby Blue: Mama why you got to be cheesing so hard? Am I going to have to show what my pimp hand feels like? Just jokes mama! Beyonce: *Della Reese voice* I love this lil ole girl...

Baby Blue: Ok, Imma have to call you later gurl to tell you about my birth...the paparazzi = that shit CRAY!
I said I got to go! I'm in here falling asleep on the phone as we speak, gurl I said bye!

Daddy Jay!

1 comment:

  1. *tear* this is so beautiful!!! She is breathtaking,

    ReplyDelete