Friday, February 3, 2012

I AM NOT MY HAIR EDITION: QUEEN LATIFAH, RIHANNA, CHLOE SEVIGNY, GAME & MORE [PHOTOS]!


Queen Latifah was spotted out in West Hollywood on Wednesday (Feb. 1)...chillin' like a villain

Rihanna debuted new blonde wig while out at The Roxbury night club in Hollywood yesterday (Feb. 2)!


My girl Chloe Sevigny was snapped sporting a new (well new to me at least) bob cut (yeah...me no like!) at the premier of  Lilyhammer in New York City this past Wednesday (Feb. 1)
Game was also spotted at The Roxbury on last night.
 Check out more flicks after the break!

Willow Smith debut a new haircut via Instagram yesterday...I'm not a fan, but she's still a cutie patootie!

Jaden Smith aka "bun in training" also debuted a new haircut this past weekend! That little boy is a cutie...too bad he already knows it! #FutureHeartbreaker 

Big Tifah was happy as a clam riding on her Vestpa!


 I like it...very hooker (in a Pretty Woman sort of way) chic!

Yeah...this cut is going to take some getting use to.


Photos: PacificCoastNews.com, Getty Images and Bauer Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment