Monday, February 6, 2012

FASHION FIX: PARIS HAUTE COUTURE SPRING/SUMMER 2012



Armani Prive

It took my car a whopping 15 minutes to defrost this morning!

As I sat in my car in the wee hours of the morning freezing and irritated at the thought that Winter isn't quite over yet, I fantasized, as I often do...about the Spring and Summer months in the not so distant future --although you couldn't tell that by the weather this morning,  and all the flyness that comes with weather like that.

As my cold and lifeless hands started to warm up, so did my spirits.

Anyway, I found some great pieces recently featured in the Paris Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2012 runway show that's sure to wither away any winter blues.


Jean Paul Gaultier
Check out more pics after the break!

Elie Saab

Valentino

Dear Summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment