Sunday, February 12, 2012

2012 GRAMMY AWARDS RED CARPET

Rihanna looked flawless in Armani!

Yaaasssssss!!!

Nicki Minaj doing her best Lady Gaga impression. Newsflash:You ain't the one...shid, you ain't even the 5th!


Awe look at Kelendria! "With some light skin girls and some Kelly Rowlands..."

Corrine Bailey Rae...NOPE!


Check out more pics after the break!

Bruno Mars...come on now BruBru, I know you can afford some trouser socks if you can afford....the nose candy! I'm just...serious, ha ha!

Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose

Rick Rizzle...I guess!

Bonnie Raitt

Melanie Fiona...congratulations sistah girl on your Grammy win for Best R&B Colloboration for Fool For You with Cee-lo 

Sum 41

Producer Just Blaze

John Legend and his fiance, model Chrissy Teigen

Taylor Swift's dress is EVERYTHING to  me!
Adam Levine and date Anne V, who was clearly giving DEM a little leg and NOT taking it back! Work boo!

Alicia Keys, love her from head to toe!

Keys with husband, producer Swizz Beatz. Sidebar: Swizzy's blazer is giving me FEV-VA!!! I like McDonald's I'm lovin' it!

My girl, newcomer Jessie J!

Kelly Osbourne...looking absolutely stunning!

My Deli, Adele! Somebody's losing weight and looking great as always. Love the all black with the bright red lip for the POP-factor! She even went blonde...she not playing with y'all!

Carrie Underwood in Gomez-Garcia

*rolls eyes and side-eyes simultaneously* 
Katy Perry



Fergie in Jean Paul Gaultier's Paris Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2012 collection. Sidebar: I featured this same exact dress last week on this blog! Check it out here!
Photos: Getty Images, WireImages and FilmMagic

No comments:

Post a Comment