Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SHYNE AND DIDDY ARE COOLER THAN A FAN NOW! [VIDEO]




Shyne spoke to MTV News yesterday via Skype (Jan. 17) and revealed that he recently reconciled with his former friend and boss, Sean 'Diddy' Combs.
"As far as Puff is concerned, that's been a long time coming. He had reached out to me twice while I was in the pen, but I just wasn't ready for it. I felt how I felt, I said what I said. In retrospect, when you looked at the way he handled it, he held it down, he wore it. He ain't had nothing to say; always had good things to say. It was always, 'Yo, whatever Shyne need, we got him." 
"Our relationship wasn't just business; it wasn't me just being a rapper on Bad Boy. We had a solid relationship, we had a brotherhood, me, him and Wolf, and I just felt the need to just reach out, because again, he just kept it tall no matter what I said. For me, the conversation was a confirmation of what I felt. Son kept it super tall, and that's what it's about. When a man says, 'Listen, as a man, I make mistakes and I own that.' What could you do? Well what can they do?" 
"I just feel real good about moving on with our relationship. Me and son, we gonna get together in Paris — I'm in Paris right now. We gonna get together in a couple of weeks, and we gonna sit at the roundtable."
Check out the video after the break and for some of you who haven't seen Shyne since he was incarcerated back in 2001 brace yourself because he looks real REAL different now.



Get More: Music News




Shyne converted to Judaism while incarcerated which explains why his look consist of curly tendrils on each side of his head and a long beard, which is often associated with Hasidic Jews. 


Photo: In Flex We Trust blog

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Diddy gave that broke N*gga 50 Stacks.....and Now I got nothin' but love for yah!!

    ReplyDelete