Thursday, January 19, 2012

QUOTED: MARK WAHLBERG




“If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.’”  Men's Health


Mark Wahlberg's statement in reference to the planes being hijacked and taken down by terrorists during the 9/11 attacks.

Read more after the break!
Boooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyy Stoppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to need a certain Hollywood actor with a height of 5'7 at best (I'm being generous) --my perception does not change just because you're all cock diesel either, with short Matthew McConaughey-like arms (You're still a bun though!) to take it down like a 1,000 STAT!

I'm not sure who or what gassed Mark to believe he was Superman out this bitch, but *snaps fingers* back to reality...you kick butt in the movies, you know, it's like fictional! 

The 911 attacks was like, real life, um kay!

In all seriousness, Mark recently released a statement expressing his sincere apology for his insensitive comments.
“To speculate about such a situation is ridiculous to begin with, and to suggest I would have done anything differently than the passengers on that plane was irresponsible. I deeply apologize to the families of the victims that my answer came off as insensitive, it was certainly not my intention.”
In related news, Mark's new movie Contraband is in theaters now!

Check out the trailer for the movie here.

No comments:

Post a Comment