Thursday, January 26, 2012

IF THIS PIX COULD TALK: MICKEY ROURKE


What happened to your teeth Mickey? Mickey: Oh, I must've smoked those!

A toothless Mickey Rourke was spotted at Los Angeles International Airport yesterday.


Find out why he was walking around with the basehead mouth after the break!

A couple of weeks ago, reports surfaced that the Academy Award nominated actor and Tupac's former roll dawg Mickey Rourke was interested in bringing the story of the first openly gay rugby player Gareth Thomas to the big screen. Gareth had no front teeth and Mickey Rourke pledged to learn Welsh and also get rid of his teeth in order to make the story more believable.


Photo: Bauer Griffin

1 comment:

  1. If this pic could talk it would say.........."All I need in this life of sin is some roids & botox, Look at me......Seriously don't look at me my grill I'd F'd"

    ReplyDelete