Friday, January 20, 2012

HE-LARRY-US!: SH!T NIGERIANS/NIGERIAN PARENTS SAY

This picture is for illustration purposes only aka this ain't my fam!

Have you Chicks and Dicks been watching all of these "Sh!_____Say" videos hitting the net?


Well if your answer is yes, you have to take a gander at the latest two videos: "Shit Nigerians Say" and "Shit Nigerian Parents Say."


Both videos are absolutely he-larry-us!


And as a first generation Nigerian-American with two parents from Nigeria, I can wholeheartedly attest to the truthfulness of both videos, ha ha!


Watch both videos after the break!
 “I will deal wit you!” 
 *sucks teeth loud, hard and long* "E-doit (translation: idiot or stupid girl/boy)!  
 "You think I'm you're mate?" 
 "O'yah kneel down wit your hands raised!"

“Did I send you to school for fashion?” 
“Go and get me a bigga meat!” 
“M for Mike.” Roxxy Insert: It’s actually “M” as in Mary, ha ha! 
Why are you chewin’ your gum like 'bac bac bac,' like an ashawo (translation: whore, slut and/or harlot)?

Photo: Google Images 

No comments:

Post a Comment