Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2012 SCREEN ACTORS GUILD AWARDS RED CARPET -MAYBE SO!

MAYBE...SO!

The 2012 SAG Awards winner for Outstanding Female Actress in a Supporting Role, Octavia Spencer wore Tadashi Shoji...this dress was a step up from her Golden Globes gown, but I want her to take up about 10 notches come Oscar time...cause you know you got that one in the bag, boo boo! #LightWork 

Modern Family's Sarah Hyland

Gillian Boardwalk Empire's Gretchen Mol 

Ummmmm, this lil girl from Glee, Lea Michele was servin' up thigh and leg combo and I don't mean the kind you get from Popeye's in this Marchesa gown.
Cute dress, but I'm not sure I'm buying what lil Lea-Lea is selling. Simmer down lil girl! No need to convince us, we get it...people think you just sing songs and shit word to Ray J, but you're grown!
Check out more pics after the break!

Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson looked very elegant with a side of POP! in her fuchsia Marchesa gown...the only thing I'm not diggin' is those random tassel-like ruffles.


I sort of like Ashley Simpson's 20s glam Jenny Packham dress. Was it an ode to her new boo Vincent Piazza's show Boardwalk Empire (cause I was seriously about to shade her ENTIRE existence on the SAG red carpet no like really, why are you here?, until I realized she was there to accompany her boo)? I'm not sure, but her look worked for me...sort of!

I like Natalie Portman's Giambattista Valli dress, but like Shauna's Marchesa...I'm just not a fan of the tassel-like ruffle by her left boob.
Vincent is such a bun...whew lawd help me big baby black Jesus!



Photos: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment