Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2012 SCREEN ACTORS GUILD AWARDS RED CARPET -YES!

YES!

Viola Davis looked exquisite in Marchesa!

Amber Heard was killing me softly in this black cut out Zac Posen dress...get it boo!

Glenn Close was really stuntin' in this bodice/corset-like Zac Posen dress. It was age appropriate yet youthful and very fashion forward all wrapped up into one! #Clap4Her

Michelle Williams redeemed herself from her Golden Globes fashion violation, in this vintage lace-accented Valentino number...I'm MOS DEF diggin' it!
Check out more pics after the break!

George Clooney and his new tenderoni, Stacy Keibler win again on the red carpet.
Stacy looked AMAZING in this black laced Marchesa dress...this girl is playing her hand very well, I must say.
Next move:"accidentally" get pregnant (I won't tell, if you wont)!
Emily Blunt looked SO BOMB in her Oscar de la Renta dress.
Her husband John Krasinki looked very Vogue Homme in his navy Prada suit!
I personally LIVE for navy and green combos...Miranda would be very proud Em...very proud!
Kaley Cuoco left me speechless in this strapless mint green Romona Kevez gown! If loving this dress is wrong...then I DON'T want to be right!
Naya Rivera is becoming my new favorite girl to watch on the red carpet. Chick has been turning it out the last few weeks. Rivera wow'd me yet AGAIN in her beaded lilac dress.
Kelly Osbourne was another who redeemed herself from  her Golden Globes fashion violation. Kelly wore Badgley Mischka.

Sofia Vergara switched it up a bit from her normal bodice-type gowns to this supa dupa fly fuchsia Marchesa dress!








Photos: Getty Images/Film Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment