Thursday, September 8, 2011

PLEASE BE SEATED...E-ME-JET-LEE!: D.O.C. SAYS HE'S AS MARRIED TO ERYKAH BADU... (VIDEO)



MTV caught up with legendary hip hop producer D.O.C. last month at the BMI Urban Awards and when questioned about his previous interview with the Dallas Observer where he told the interviewer among other things, that he remained very much enchanted with the mother of his daughter Puma, singer Erykah Badu.


D.O.C. went on to tell the Observer of his hopes to film a reality show about the goings-on in Erykah's house, [insert side-eye] ending with a wedding between he and Erykah.


Check out Erykah's response to D.O.C.'s thirsty semi-delusional statement and D.O.C.'s video response after the break!

I'm going to have to knuckle this negro up!  
Paul Levatino, general manager of Erykah's Badu World entity released a statement in response to D.O.C.'s statements to the Dallas Observer,  which for nicer words contradicted the producer's earlier statement.
Erykah Badu and The D.O.C. share parental responsibilities for their daughter and their relationship as it regards that aim is very good. However, that is the full extent of their personal involvement and no romantic dynamic exists between the two. Moreover, Erykah has no plans to marry or have any sort of courtship with the D.O.C. Ms. Badu has no plans to allow a reality show to be filmed in her private Dallas residence or to include any of her children in the filming. Ms. Badu has no concrete plans further than a guest appearance in his reality show. The D.O.C.'s comments were either taken out of context, improperly interpreted, or reflective of his now, not-so-secret desires ( Damn, why Paul cold carry main man like that, haaa!). Whatever the case, Erykah wishes D.O.C. well both spiritually and professionally.

Recently D.O.C. told MTV regarding his previous statements to the Observer, "It's no confusion. That's my baby. I love Erykah, Erykah loves me."


In response to Erykah's camp clowning the phuck out of denying D.O.C.'s statements to the Observer, he admitted,  
"I think she let one of her handlers get a hold of it," he said. "First of all, I was just playin' in the interview. I might've took it a little too far. She let her folks get back at me, but that's my baby's mother, and the bottom line is she is the perfect mother to my daughter Puma, who I am in love with, and that's all that really matters to me." 
 Finally, regarding D.O.C.'s plans for a Kardashian-like wedding to Ms. Badu, he kept up with his ramblings of a mad man sort of  retracted that statement as well.


The producer explained,
"I'm as married to Erykah as I'm gonna get. I don't need no rings to love her," he said. "I love Erykah and I know she loves me and we are both in love with that baby girl, and that's what it's really all about."
D.O.C., playa let'me holla at you for a taste. 


Now, I don't even know Erykah personally and I side-eye'd the phuck out of you when I read your statements about this reality show involving Erykah and the kids, ending in some reality TV show wedding.


Um, hello! This is the same woman that is so private that for years many people didn't even know she had another child (pre-Jay Electronica), let alone that you was the pappy!


So for dragging Erykah's good name into this PR mess, I say good sir...PLEASE BE SEATED E-ME-JET-LEE!



Get More: Music News




Source: MTV 
Photos: MTV/Google Images




1 comment:

  1. He better leave my Piscean sister alone *singing* I WAS BORN UNDER WATER!!!lol....No, but that ish is helarryus...so lovin the "camp's" response basically clowning his azz...awww we Pisces can leave em a lil crazy, one of my ex tried to run over me with a car...can u say DELUSIONAL!!!!
    -747

    ReplyDelete