Wednesday, September 7, 2011

NEW MUSIC VIDEO FIX: BIG SEAN'S "MARVIN & CHARDONNAY" FEAT. KANYE WEST & ROSCOE DASH + GOAPELE'S "PLAY" + STEPEHEN MARLEY'S "NO CIGARETTE SMOKE" FEAT. MELANIE FIONA


Big Sean recently released his Marvin & Chardonnay music video which features guest appearances by Sean's mentor/boss Kanye West and Roscoe Dash, who produced the track!


Whoa-dere! 



Cool vid, and I like the selection of video vixens! 


Translation: There's no "every other video...I see the same hoeeeee" chicks in this video; I don't spy Dr. Gupta butt shots/fake tig ole bitties and they look like they routinely partake in my favorite past time...showers!

Check out more music videos from Oakland's finest, Goapele and a Stepehen Marley and Melanie Fiona collabo after the break!






The single above will be featured on Goapele's forthcoming album Break of Dawn which will be in stores October 24.


You can also purchase Play on iTunes here!


One of reggae legend Bob Marley's many youngins is back with a new single!


Stephen Marley teamed up with singer Melanie Fiona for his single No Cigarette Smoke  (In My Room). 


This is the second single off of Stephen's Revelation Part 1: The Roots of Life album!






Me likes!


However, I'm going to need my girl Melanie to channel her Guyanese roots and stay on beat while slow windin'! 


No comments:

Post a Comment