Friday, September 2, 2011

LET'S GET RATCHET...LET'S GET RATCHET: VH1'S BASKETBALL WIVES LA DISH ON THEIR FAVORITE MUSIC + WHAT ACTRESS THEY PICK TO PORTRAY THEM (VIDEO)




Vh1's Basketball Wives LA (BBWLA) premiered this past Monday (August 29) to respectable numbers and the ladies took a moment to dish with Vh1 blog about the type of music they listen to, to *insert side-eye* what actress they would pick to portray them in a movie based on their lives.

Check out the video plus an interview BBWLA star, Tanya Williams conducted with New York's popular morning radio crew, The Breakfast Club, after the break! 




I was watching a rerun episode of BBWLA with my mommy (crazy, I know!) yesterday and she kept remarking how much she like Tanya and Malayasia because "they are mannerly and don't yell and scream like wild animals."

I have to agree with my mom to a certain extent, but I still love the foolishness...or shall I say ratchedness! #Don'tJudge

Tanya pictured with her husband, former NBA player Jayson Williams



Charlamagne Tha God to Tanya: "...And I love your rack!" 

"That boy crazy...don't say nothing to'um!"

Now I actually feel bad saying Tanya looks like Cobra Commander from GI Joe episode when he was turned into a serpent. After watching her interview, she's actually a pretty woman...and she has dimples!




No comments:

Post a Comment