Thursday, September 8, 2011

CALVIN'S GOT A JOB: LARENZ TATE SET TO STAR IN BET'S "GUN HILL"



Larenz Tate is set to star in BET's Gun Hill,  a new original movie for television.


The show will also star actress Tawny Cypress and Aisha Hinds. Gun Hill is described as a,
"fast-paced, gritty cop drama which brings a fresh spin to the Cain and Abel saga set in New York City.  Identical twins with little in common – one is a cop, the other a con – change in an instant as their lives become intertwined one fateful night when the cop is killed and the con assumes his identity." 

Larenz will take on a dual role playing both twins. Production of Gun Hill will begin this month in New York City.    


I'm just glad I'll get to salivate see Larenz back in front of my TV screen! 


Sorry, but he had me at "[w]hat'd you say about my mama?"




Source: Reuters 
Photo: Shadow and Act


No comments:

Post a Comment