Tuesday, August 23, 2011

RUMORS: WILL MARC JACOBS BE DESIGNING FOR THE HOUSE OF DIOR?


I see you Marc!
Word on the skreets according to the New York Times is that LVMH executives are talking to my BFF in my head Marc Jacobs about moving from Louis Vuitton to the House of Dior. 


As you chicks and dicks may remember, long-time head designer John Galliano was fired from Christian Dior, after a video tape surfaced of a drunk ass Galliano making anti-Semitic slurs to patrons at a bar in Paris last December.


When a woman asks Galliano, "[a]re you blond, with blue eyes?" Galliano  replied, "[n]o, but I love Hitler, and people like you would be dead today. Your mothers, your forefathers, would be all be gassed and dead." #ChileBye with all that foolishness!


Anyway, getting back to my BFF Marc, I think he has proven that he knows how to revamp and have all the yamps (young tramps = fierce than fierce chicks and dicks) clamoring over his designs! He has the game on smash with his own 2 lines --Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs and his line at Vuitton.


Not sure how the good folks over at Louis Vuitton will manage if Marc peaces out!





No comments:

Post a Comment