Saturday, August 13, 2011

NEW MOVIE FIX: BRIDGET JONES 3, GOOD TO GO!


According to Entertainment Weekly, Bridget Jones' Diary 3 is set to go!
No other details were available, but last year, Bridget costar Colin Firth, who plays lovable Mark Darcy, told EW’s Dave Karger some details about a possible plot. “I can tell you that Bridget and Mark can’t have children, I think that’s the way it goes on,” Firth told Karger, who was reporting for Access Hollywood. “So then she makes the huge mistake of going back to Daniel Cleaver [Hugh Grant's character] for long enough to get pregnant. And I think he dumps her, and she’s left stranded, and guess who comes back to rescue her?”
Renee Zellweger stars as Bridget, a 30-something woman who lives in London who journals about everything from her struggles with losing weight to finding Mr. Right. 


Both movies, Bridget Jone's Diary (2001) and the sequel The Edge of  Reason (2004), were international successes and have grossed a combined total of over $500 million world wide. Dat's Stuntin'!The movies are based on author Helen Fielding’s best-selling novel of the same name.
I liken myself to a hopeless romantic. Although educated and mature, I still live for hood booger shenanigans. With that said, I thoroughly enjoyed both movies. 


The movies were sappy but not too sappy. However, what I love most of all about them were that the 3 main characters seemed to display ratchet-like behavior.


For instance, in Bridget Jone's Diary, two grown ass men can be seen wreckin' in the streets over a broad! But wait it gets better! In The Edge of  Reason, Bridget gets arrested in Thailand for being a drug mule! 


Had me thinking I was watching State Property and shit...'you either going to get down or lay down,' ha-man!






No comments:

Post a Comment