Thursday, August 25, 2011

LIL WAYNE THREATENS TO KIDNAP JAY-Z'S LADY (BEYONCE) ON "IT'S GOOD"



A track titled It's Good off of Lil Wayne's upcoming album, Tha Carter IV leaked yesterday, and in the song which features Drake and Jadakiss, Lil Wayne threatens to kidnap Beyonce.

Lil Wayne raps, 
"Talkin' 'bout baby money, I got your baby money, kidnap your bitch, get that 'how much you love your lady?' money. I know you fake n___a, press your brakes n___a,  
I’ll take you out, that’s a date n___a, 
Im a grown ass blood, stop playin with me
, Play asshole and get an ass whippin’
, I think you pussy cat ha, hello kitty, 
I just throw the alley-oop to Drake Griffin..."
Check out It's Good after the break plus my analysis of the drama!



This song goes soooo hard from the production to standout verses from Jadakiss, Drake and Lil Wayne...me likes!


This line is likely in response to Jay-Z's subliminal diss directed toward Wayne's pappy, CEO of Cash Money Records, Bryan "Baby/Birdman" Williams.


In Kanye's H.A.M. track which was featured on his My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy album, Jay-Z raps,
"I’m like really half a billi n___a, really you got baby money, keep it real with n____s,  n____s aint got my lady money."
The bar was one of Jay's infamous double entendre lines. 
Wikipedia defines a double entendre as a figure of speech in which a spoken phrase is devised to be understood in either of two ways. Often the first (more obvious) meaning is straightforward, while the second meaning is less so: often risqué or ironic.
As I stated, Jay is infamous for his use of double entendre in his rap lyrics. 

For instance, in his verse on Snoop Dogg's remix to I Wanna Rock, Jay raps, 
"It’s no biggie, I guess I’m just the king now!"
The obvious meaning: it's no big deal, Jay is the king of New York. 

The not so obvious meaning: Biggie who is deceased, was not only the self-professed "King of New York," but was often thought by many rap fans and critics alike as the "King of New York."

I liken my stance on the back and forth dissing between Jay-Z and Lil Wayne to Babz Bunny infamous words..."let'em fightttttt!!!"

It's hip-hop, and beef is what's for dinner!


A couple of things I found quite interesting in terms of Wayne's It's Good track
1. Jadakiss is featured on the track. I know you guys remember how Jay low-key shaded Kiss back in the day by hopping on remixes for Mya's Best of Me and R. Kelly's Fiesta and not only outshining Kiss' original verses on both tracks, but even bragging about it
"...after the original it's probably this"
Not to mention Kiss got wrapped up in the infamous Nas vs. Jay-Z battle. 
 "You pop shit, apologize, n___a just ask Kiss" ~Nas
Which later materialized into an all out beef between Jadakiss and The Locs vs. Beanie Siegel and the rest of those Roc lames boys.

2. Drake is also featured on the track. Now I know you chicks and dicks may think it's really not a big deal since Drake is Wayne's artist and they seem to have a great working rapport.

However, Drake has been not so low key hating on Kanye and Jay-Z's Watch The Throne (WTT) album since it was announced the two were working on a joint album.

Back in January, Drake acted a bitch when he had to go all the way to London to talk shit sbout WTT spoke with London's Tim Westwood about his plans to do a joint album with Wayne. Drake quipped,
"We still got to do that album," he said. "I heard some other guys are coming out with an album too. There's two other rappers that are coming out with an album together. ... I don't know where they got that idea but ..."
#BoyStop! I know you can't seriously believe you and Wayne were the first rappers to think of doing a joint album.

Drake also not so subliminally shades WTT again on DJ Khaled's On One when Drake raps, 
"I'm just feeling like the throne is for the taking, Watch me take it!"
I think Wayne is now playing chess...not checkers!

On another note, oddly enough, Jay-Z once borrowed from former Cash Money rapper B.G.'s  song Cash Money Is An Army which was an ode to his CMR click which Wayne was a member. 

In Jay's Takeover track which famously dissed Nas and fellow queens rappers Mobb Deep, Jay raps, 
"Roc-a-fella is the army, better yet the navy,  ni___s [wi]ll kidnap your babies, spit at your lady."
B.G. originally rapped,
"Cash Money is an army, n___a...better yet a navy, n___a!


1 comment:

  1. DOUBLE ENTENDRE!!! Werq bish....TEACH!! I'se learning, I'se learning....Jay got this low down dirty rat vibe to him....I like his music, swag, business savy, but I feel like looking at him side-eyed, like mmm hmm...wtf you got up your m*therf*cking sleeve...lol....but like you so eloquently quoted Babz Bunny "let em fight"!!
    -747

    ReplyDelete