Tuesday, August 30, 2011

IF THESE PIXS COULD TALK...: 2011 MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS EDITION

Beyonce: Would you look at what this simple bitch wore Ty! 
Ty: Um...yeah, I see that shit...

Beyonce:   Hell nawww, you can't rub my belly. As a matter of fact I don't even want you breathing in the same vicinity as me and mines...I said go on now wench! 
Nicki: But, but...

Check out Wiz and Amber's picture after the break!


Wiz: *grinning and bearing for the cameras* Eww! I can STILL taste Yeezy's sweat from the Glow In The Dark  tour! Shit, did you gargle like Yeezy taught you? 
Amber: Yeah babe!





1 comment:

  1. I can't, I can't.....If pics could talk...too much....Nicki continues to do too too much...her attempt to be different and artistic HATED IT! I can't even give her credit for trying to be a trendsetter or artistic.....she just look a hot ole mess....bless her and all her barbie's hearts..smh
    -747

    ReplyDelete