Tuesday, February 8, 2011

QUOTED: MEAGAN GOODE


"I don't really care. If something looks good to me and I spent my money on it I'm going to wear it as many times as I choose to, whether it's my shoes, my earrings, my jeans. And what they don't understand, the more they comment on it, the more you make me wear it. If you have something to say about my red lips, if I hear about it, I'm wearing red lips tomorrow and the whole week after that. Everybody's different. Kim [Kardashian] loves to dress up, but that's not me. I like to wear jeans and a t-shirt. I'm probably going to wear the same jeans and a t-shirt until I'm tired of seeing them, not when you're tired of seeing them, but when I'm tired of seeing them."
Meagan Goode’s response when asked by Vibe Magazine how she feels about the blogs *cough TheYbf* always clowning her for repeatedly wearing the same clothing over and over again.

I dig what Meagan had to say. I never got why folks were giving her so much grief in the first place.

Roxxy's motto: Until you start purchasing my clothes, there is NO room for discussion…UNLESS your shit is just wiggity wiggity wack, then all bets are off!


No comments:

Post a Comment