Thursday, February 17, 2011

*UPDATED* NEW LIL KIM "BLACK FRIDAY" DISS VIDEO/LIL KIM ALLEGES NETTED OVER $1 MILLION FROM SALES OF "BLACK FRIDAY" MIXTAPE



*UPDATED* 


Check out Lil Kim's new diss video, "Black Friday."





"This hood shit you and Drake ain’t built for
, this the same shit the other bitch almost got killed for."

"If I whistle, they’ll pistol whip you in all five borough’s."


I LIVEEEEEE!!!!!




A couple of days ago, Grammy-award winning rapper Lil Kim tweeted that she had sold 113,000 copies of her new “Black Friday” mixtape in 28 hours. The mixtape is available for purchase via PayPal and is priced at just under $10. If the numbers are accurate, this would mean that Kim netted over $1 million from the sales of mixtape.

Skeptics gave Kimmy’s announcement the BIG OLE side eye.

As you Chicks and Dicks are aware, I’m a fan of Lil Kim, and I make no apologies for it.

With that said, if Kim said she sold that many mixtapes, I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt and take her word for it until some credible source proves otherwise.

PS, Folks dick ride way CRAZY or as I like to say, 'people be j.o.s.e.in' (jealous one STILL envy aka hate)… yall on some followin' shit, come into this game on some modellin' shit, bitches suck cock just to get to the top, I put a 100% in every line I drop…

Truer words…

No comments:

Post a Comment