Wednesday, February 23, 2011

KELIS: "BITCH, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BAG?"



Back in the day when I had a MySpace page (#Don'tjudge me my friend gassed me to do it!), I featured on my page a sort of 'Day In The Life of Kelis' video, I absolutely use to adore.

The video was really "attitude of the city, pretty, witty, girlywhirly one who likes to party but comes home early" and I dug it! Check out a funny skit from the video.



In related news, Kelis and Nas are back together again in Australia...well not technically back together, but the former spouses both performed at the "Good Vibrations Festival 2011" in Australia this past weekend. 

Erykah Badu, Damian Marley and Ludacris were also among the performers featured at the festival.

Check out PIXS of the festival after the break!



Kelis = #BadBitch4Life...Phuck what you  heard!

Roxxy's original #bun

Nas and Damian Marley. By the way, their collaborative CD "Distant Relatives" is soooo #BOMB...I promise!

Diggin' E's bracelets!

Ludacris




Photos courtesy of Rap-Up.com

No comments:

Post a Comment