Thursday, February 10, 2011

IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING: TAMI ROMAN...


Photo courtesy of Essence.com


knows how to spit a hot 16! 

I was surfing around on Youtube…and lo and be hold…I struck gold!

Check out this clip of Tami getting her Salt N Pepa on!


SB: Tami is my new favorite Basketball Wives and quite frankly the only reason why I’m still watching the show.

I mean where else can you watch someone damn near get snuffed for not knowing what a food stamp looks like...where I ask you? Oh, and you better NOT even think about calling Tami a bitch...or its off with your head!

3 comments:

  1. I actually like Evelyn....I like Tammi too and cant not wait for them to lock horns this Sunday.....but yeah I like Miss Ev, she is so full of herself and it just tickles me to pieces....I like all the girls actually except for punk azz Suzie and Gloria....that red girl thinks her shyte dont stick when at the end of the day she is in the house fighting her baby father/ex-fiance.....chile please~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my--that takes it way back. I've only seen snippets of this show. Is Tammi the one who went to get lipo (or something). If so, she was a skinnie minnie in that vid clip
    Mrstrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous yes, she was the one who got lipo.

    @Natasha last season my favs where Royce, Shaunie and Gloria (#don'tshootme), but this season it's Tami, Royce and Jennifer --I've really developed a soft spot for her (#don'tshootme)

    ReplyDelete