Sunday, February 27, 2011

FASHION FIX: TOM FORD CELEBRATES THE OPENING OF HIS FLAGSHIP STORE IN BEVERLY HILLS



Designer Tom Ford threw a cocktail party in Beverly Hills, California this past Thursday (Feb. 24) in celebration of the opening of his flagship store. The store is located at 346 N. Rodeo Drive.


I'm just glad he's back designing clothing again...you were sorely missed Tom!



Oh my word!!!!!!!!! I'm in love with this pantsuit (the blouse is exquisite as well) by Tom Ford that Milla Jovovich is rockin'! Wish I had seen this 'fit  before I gave Halle the honors.

Kristin Davis
Rosario Dawson
The man, the myth, the legend...Tom Ford!

 Check out more pixs after the break!



What it do Anthony (Kiedis of Red Hot Chilli Peppers)!

Gina Gershon...love this woman!

Valentino...I'm detecting a tad bit of shade been thrown (more on that later).

Tom Hanks and wife Rita Wilson

I almost didn't recognize Ginnifer Goodwin. Love the new haircut and the blazer.

Wow!!! I never thought I would live to see the day that Rachel Zoe would be any size bigger than 0...times are definitely changing! And how pretty and YOUNGER does she look with weight on her, you betta WORK yamp!

Eva Longoria

Suzanne Somers
Uncle Jessie John Stamos

Alexander Skarsgard of "True Blood" fame...LOVE, LOVE, that show!
Valentino's expression reads: That Tom Ford shit, it was a'ight,  nahwhattimsayin', that shit was a'ight, it was cool. But MY SHIT is more John Blaze than that!
I NEED this!!!!  *prays* Lord please make a way.

I was sad when he left Gucci and started his eyewear line, but something always told me he would come back.

I told y'all! Sidebar: Gin's blazer is giving me Stella McCartney circa her Chloe days....I think it's the giraffe.

Zoe and her flaming husband Rodger Berman. I sort of feel bad (I said sort of #don'tpushit) for the shade I just threw Rodger they actually look quite happy in this photo.


*suddenly gets the urge to sing* "Big booty hoes, work wit it!


Photos courtesy of Bauer Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment