Friday, February 11, 2011

EMINEM'S SHADY RECORDS INTRODUCES THE NEW CLASS, SHADY 2.O



Eminem's new generation of Shady Records (dubbed Shady 2.0) consists of underground supergroup Slaughterhouse (Royce Da 5’9, Joe Budden, Crooked I and Joell Ortiz) and Alabama newcomer Yelawolf.

Shady 2.0 will be featured on the upcoming March issue of XXL Magazine talking about their plans to take over the rap game.

I'm actually quite interested to see where Shady 2.0 goes...who am I kidding I got interested as soon as I saw that those D12 dudes weren't apart of the new movement..."sorry, I'm just being honest!"


1 comment:

  1. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    I see a lot of Wood, Aluminum, and Plastic Plaques decorating walls of Shady Records. Royce Da 5’9, Joe Budden, and Crooked I..........Fucking Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete