Monday, February 28, 2011

83RD ANNUAL OSCAR AWARDS RED CARPET PICTURES


The 83rd Annual Oscar Awards took place last night (Feb. 27) at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, California.

Check out the red carpet arrivals pictures of some of your favorite stars after the break!

Sidebar: I will be updating the pictures with comments, adding more after-party pictures and other cool stuff to my Oscar coverage. So, just keep checking back periodically during the day (i.e., Your chick Roxxy overslept and is late for her real job, so she will just have to update when she gets a break at work).



At first glance I was on the fence about Jennifer Hudson's Versace gown, but after getting a better look I think the dress is exquisite!




Halle Berry (wearing Marchesa) SERIOUSLY ALWAYS gets it right! I'm mean I've never seen this woman look ratchet a day in my life. Brava Halle!

Mila Kunis in a Elie Saab gown. Some people the wack bamma girls and queens that do the E! red carpet thought the dress wasn't glitzy enough, but I like Mila's dress and I thought the color was unstated but the lace and detailing took the dress to another level...a level of BOMBNESS! 

Work yamp!


Dame Helen Mirren just shitted on dem (Sidebar: LOVE this Nicki Minaj song to no end (even though it's a diss song -- Lil Kim knows my heart) in this Vivienne Westwood gown. Helen is a prime example that just because you get older doesn't mean you have to dress like a matronly grand-mama.

 
True Grit's Hailee Steinfeld in Marchesa. Her dress was very age appropriate yet it gave you *Dwight's voice* DRAMAH! I'm really impressed with Hailee's overall look (jewelry by Fred Leighton + hair + makeup = perfection)  and I wouldn't have changed not a single thing.

Celine Dion in Armani PrivĂ© was probably my favorite look of the night. Her hair was OVER, her jewels were just enough color. Celine REALLY turned up her swag 


Beautiful gown!




Anyone who knows me knows how much I utterly ADORE my Reesie, but that dress is  a travesty. It's giving me Julia Roberts circa '01 Oscar gown which I....HATED IT!



Hilary Swank looked gorgeous and really turned up the wow factor. Sidebar: She is such an AMAZING actress and seems genuinely humble and down to earth.



I just wasn't feeling Natalie Portman's gown.


Simple and KAUTE!



People didn't take to Scarlett's dress, but it wasn't the dress but the utterly #basic hair that did her look in.  What happened poo you usually do good well?


I like this dress that Cate Blanchett's wore, but I didn't ADORE it because it was a little too structured for me at the top.


I love my namesake Anne, she can do no wrong in my book.


Forget what they wore, Matt's baby mother Camille is STUNNING! 



The dress probea

Once I work up the nerve and my face gets slimmer I'm cutting my hair just like the other Michelle Williams

Timberlake and his mom.

Jesse Eisenberg

Awe Eduardo Andrew Garfield















Photos courtesy of Bauer Griffin/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment