Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A LOOK BACK AT THE OPRAH WINFREY SHOW (VIDEO) PLUS DETAILS ON THE FINAL SEASON

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxanne



As you Chicks and Dicks all know, this upcoming 2010-2011 season of The Oprah Winfrey Show will be...*tears and snot dripping down my nose* the final season.

In true Oprah fashion she promises to go out with a big BANG!

A message reading, "[f]rom beginning to end, expect the biggest season ever. The farewell season of The Oprah Winfrey Show begins September 13, 2010. Until then, look back at Oprah's journey," was posted on the shows official website recently. A short video clip looking back on the shows almost 25 years on the air was attached to the message.

Check out the video clip after the break! 




"One of the biggest things I learned over the years is that people want to be heard. Every human being, no matter what age, no matter how old we get, is looking for the same thing. What everybody wants is to know: do you see me; did you hear me and did what I say mean anything to you. That is what everybody is look for…"




Call me a softy (I'll wear that crown), but I seriously got emotional after viewing that clip...we LOVE you Auntie Oprah!


It's not a goodbye, it's more like see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment