Tuesday, August 24, 2010

IT'S OUR ANNIVERSARY: THE CHICK FIX CELEBRATES 1 YEAR!!!

Posted by: Roxxanne Roxxannne




Do you know what today is...it's The Chick Fix 1 year anniversary!!!

I can't believe it's been a year since The Chick Fix blog was created, but I guess time really does fly when you're having a good time!

Although the blog does require a great deal of time to do and I am not able to blog everyday because of my work schedule, when I do get a chance to blog, I'm like a kid in a candy store...I get lose yall, lol!

I would like to THANK YOU CHICKS and DICKS for your continued support of The Chick Fix (TCF) blog and be on the look out this year because I have some great things in store for the blog!

Below are links to some of my favorite TCF post, enjoy...and yall come back, ya here!
 











































5 comments:

  1. Congratulations............Ps. I need more HATE on the talentless lames that are in front of the camera!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ever since my friend turned me on to your blog Roxie I can't get enough. You are hella funny and Cali approved. Try and blog more often. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Anonymous1, lisaH & Anonymous2 for your continued support of The Chick Fix...'preciate ya!

    ~RR

    ReplyDelete